HOOD UP IN CLASSIC CHAMPION STYLE AND COMFORT
No matter the season, our midweight fleece hoodie provides warmth and durability, minus the weight or bulk. Exceptionally soft fleece resists pilling and shrinkage, so it retains its fit wash after wash. With extra stitch details for durability, a double-layer hood with metal grommets, soft back neck tape, and a front kanga pocket, it works hard and plays hard. Embroidered outline script gives a nod to our athletic heritage. Part of our Champion® Made initiative, eco-friendly fleece is made with a portion of recycled polyester fibers and traceable U.S. grown cotton that requires 2 to 5 less water.
- Exceptionally soft cotton/polyester blend resists shrinking and pilling.
- Midweight fleece with a brushed interior for warmth without the extra bulk or weight.
- Extra stitch details and metal drawcord grommets for added durability.
- Wider ribbing helps cuffs and waistband lay flat.
- Longer length for better coverage.
- Two-ply hood with contrast jersey lining and drawcord.
- Hand-warming front kanga pocket.
- Half moon neck facing with Mark of a Champion back neck tape for no irritation.
- Made with U.S. grown cotton that requires less water and includes a percentage of recycled polyester fibers.
- Fleece is cold water wash, which diminishes energy usage.
- Embroidered outline script logo at center chest. Iconic C patch logo at left cuff.